Thursday, January 14, 2010

Toshiba Laptop Upgrades I Have A Toshiba Laptop With Vista. How Can I Install Windows 98 To Be Able To Install The Upgrade Windows XP?

I have a Toshiba Laptop with Vista. How can I install Windows 98 to be able to install the upgrade Windows XP? - toshiba laptop upgrades

Once installed in Toshiba laptop. This is a single-core processor and 2G of RAM, but is very slow .... I just purchased an upgrade to Windows XP Home. I'm using an old copy of Windows 98 for the upgrade. How do I install Windows 98 on my laptop, then upgrade to XP 98?

4 comments:

Max said...

You do not have yet.
I have a Toshiba dual-core with 1 GB of RAM and Vista works very well.
Just stop the Aero desktop.

If you still want to absolutely sure your data is stored.
Put the installation CD in 98 years.
Follow the instructions to format the hard drive and reinstall 98th This will erase everything on your computer! That you back up!
Upgrade to Windows XP.

recentco... said...

You may need to install Linux first, the release of Vista before you can do

James said...

Formatting the hard drive, then boot from the CD 98, install and then to 98 in the computer, pop the XP CD and click Update

James said...

Formatting the hard drive, then boot from the CD 98, install and then to 98 in the computer, pop the XP CD and click Update

Post a Comment