Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crutch Rack Athlete In Distress!?

Athlete in distress!? - crutch rack

hi im only 15 and severely sprained his foot playing soccer last Saturday. which is still swollen and very badly damaged today, but it can be a little more and move in it .. but not on foot. Since then I have to use crutches. In and get an MRI on Monday. I wondered what I do to ensure that weight while I'm hurt, probably could for a month. I usually eat about 4000 calories per day, burning, usually with football. Now I can excersize need a diet. Ideas on how to get nutrients and it fills me? (I like to eat)

I thought yogurt cereal and a glass of milk in the morning.
Granola bar, like at 9:00
Arby's sandwich
after school (usually is the case of pork for 3 hours after soccer practice) need something to keep them all, or employ (I eat when I'm bored)
and .. Dinner varies.

i yogurt fruit such as carrots edamame. thats I buy healthy food. The problem is that .. I pork healthy foods in moderation .. Racks or calories.
Sorry so long?

oh andythin can I do to get a workout (still on crutches, im) and do not swim.

1 comment:

yusuke69... said...

ups, squats, squats with one leg, basically anything that is not devoted to his injured leg. For heart ... Swimming will work better, but maybe a bike? Or just crutching around a lot. That might work.

Post a Comment