Sunday, December 6, 2009

Patches Of Blood In Stool Can One Get Patches For Blood Pressure Instead Using Medication?

Can one get patches for blood pressure instead using medication? - patches of blood in stool

I am sick and tired of being fed up with drugs for blood pressure. They are def. I feel bad for intestinal problems as shameful Flatulation intermittent loose stools. Most recently, the medication has changed, and abdominal pain (pain) for about 9 days. off course all tests were negative, so again your medication.

Unfortunately, I must take medication before Id put therwise years.

His former health professions gives me extra points that I need to learn from the experiences of others,

1 comment:

N said...

The only medication for blood pressure that comes as a patch that I know of clonidine is usually not the treatment of first or second line. You may need to ask your doctor whether other drugs or combinations of drugs work together to reduce side effects.

Post a Comment