Saturday, December 12, 2009

Index Of Flora .jpg What Do You Think Of My Wish List?

What do you think of my wish list? - index of flora .jpg

Every month I write this huge list, and I sometimes have some of the elements. When I wear it I ususally take the following list is a good way for my parents is to understand what he wants and likes, but most of the time i dont get anything lol
. Short and dark gray uggs http://www.ccboots.com/ugg-womens-classi $ 127.00 ...
. New Vitamin C lip smoothie (ACAI absolute color) http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY ... $ 17.50 (option I could regularly Lipgloss
. Leggings
. Clothing Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie (some fakes, if its nice ...)
. Gucci Flora (taste) (also spray only body of Hollister)
. Black eyeliner
. Cute pink nail polish
. BINAC breath spray (available at Walmart) (smell my server, if it can help ..)
. Aveda lip saver (takes forever and is a popular Abigail Breslin!)
. Benefit Blush (Abigail Breslin, said the dark colors look more natural than normal red)
. Burt's Bees treatment of white spots (if I really, I stressed a bit pimnas of time) to time
Thank you for your comments a few ideas that just arrived, but the noise of them that I had to Teen Vogue
.

No comments:

Post a Comment