Friday, February 12, 2010

Post Interview Thank You Email When Is It Too Late To Send A Post Interview Thank You Letter?

When is it too late to send a post interview thank you letter? - post interview thank you email

Here's the deal: I have a contract worker in a large company in the last 9 years. I interviewed 2 weeks ago in the hope that direct to an employee. I did know 2 Interviews with 2 people both my work ethic. I talked to one brought from them a few days after my interview and to express my gratitude.

I never thought, thank you for sending down until someone asked me yesterday. Is it too late? The interviews were) 2 weeks and 2 days (Monday, 4 February. If observed, it is not too late, an e-mail from bad taste? Moreover, if I get an e-mail, please send a message about the company or wait until my lunch break and send it by e-mail my staff?

Please help!

3 comments:

MP_doc said...

Not too late (although I'm sure the next time, it comes right after).

In any case, a real, an e-mail is too impersonal.

holly said...

My background and experience in the survey and believe me, it is neither necessary nor expected. I hope you get the job.

KFT said...

I think it would be nice to send to the other. The notes are the best, not the e-mail ...

Post a Comment