Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Have Not Received My Tax Form Told "did Not Receive NYS Tax Form Six Years After The Fact"?

Told "did not receive NYS tax form six years after the fact"? - i have not received my tax form

He received a letter from the NYS tax, which has not received my tax form 2003, six years later! Like any company still shows an open transaction would be treated as soon as possible, an estimate in a year or more than likely not be in business! Common sense suggests that lost in the mail was going to dig in this case, much of what was reasonable, I discovered that both federal and state authorities, save where, through e-file and for any reason any form of State and debits the account was never carried out. I immediately sent a check for the amount that the state responded by saying that the final tariffs fell, but I want to pay interest for six years. Makes sense to show in my report of 30 years, filed and taxes paid on time every year. I spoke witha lady who was named in the letter, saying that "the taxpayers to ensure that your application is received by the state in relation to a hearing, do not change a rule, nothing has to." This government, I am embarrassed to say, I am a resident of the State of New York. I want to take action and make sure to eat the documentation and history to the Governor, presented the Auditor General is telling me that you really need to turn to the media, because what happened in this state this year right . That's right. I even said, (the lady and when the call was not yet sure what caused the error) I said I was willing to pay against my opinion, to a year interest, and she refused. What are the part of consumers on issues such as these, ca contact, who can participate, because it is really a reflection of the stupidity States ........ The mere fact that all records in the years before the first day were presented and paid on time could suggest that might be a problem and we need to know that person at the right time, right? Any help or suggestion is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment